Poetic Memorial by Judith ProdonEver since poetry originated, poets have faced the emotion of grief. Such a personal emotion has mystified and overwhelmed the greatest of minds and the greatest of poets.
Judith Pordon's thoughtful and personal tribute creates an emotional and complimentary recollection of a personal friend. Her timing is perfect and lends power to every line.
by Judity Pordon
Even at seventy eight
she was dazzling.
Up early, happily greeting
her worm in sight.
It wouldnt get away.
Even so, she always
had time to pause,
happier to see me
than anyone else.
For her greeting every morning,
even God would be grateful.
I think she'll get the job.
- Imorial Helps the Bereaved by Providing Free Online Memorials of Loved Ones
- Memory of Lost Loved Ones
- Create a Free Online Memorial
- Building Memories with imorial
- imorial: Where Life is Celebrated
- Healing From Grief
- Online Memorial Helps with Grief
- How to Write a Memorial Poem
- Memorial Poem by Emily Dickinson
- Memorial Poem by Judith Pordon
- Memorial Poem by Robert-Frost
- How to Write a Eulogy
- How to Write an Orbituary
- Why Choose Imorial?
- Writing a Tribute
- Writing a Special Obituary
- How to Create an Online Memorial
- Coping With Grief
- Crafting an Online Memorial
- Create an Everlasting Online Memorial
- Selecting Music for a Funeral
- Selecting Flowers for a Funeral
- Selecting a Funeral Poem
- How to Choose Funeral Readings
- Imorial now links online memorials to physical locations with QR codes
- How to Choose a Funeral Home
- Funeral Programs: The Memorial Service Bulletin
- Understanding the Cremation Process
- Choosing a Casket
- Choosing a Grave Marker
- Obituaries and Death Notices
- Funeral Checklist