Why Imorial.com?Imorial.com is a 21st century online site that allows users to create permanent memorials in honor of those that have departed. While that is the primary purpose of this site, the site offers many features that are both useful and beneficial. Imorial.com is something different to everyone, but for family and friends of the departed it is a great way to keep the departed's life story in one memorial site.
Currently Imorial.com has 15,000 members, more than 6,700 memorials and more than 37,000 tributes. Those figures only tells part of the story.
The technology makes it easy for the memorial creators or those posting tributes to upload photos that can be posted with a tribute or obituary at the permanent online memorial site. Creating and posting a memorable tribute is a healing experience. Not only is honor paid to the departed but also the process of expressing one's feelings is rewarding.
Now slideshows, albums and even videos can be posted at the online memorial. This is a great opportunity to share your most humorous remembrances or describe your most powerful experiences about the departed with those that really care.
The creators of the online memorial are often surprise by the number of visitors their memorial receives. Sometimes, people who have not been seen or heard from for years post a tribute. Persons that went to schools or college with the departed may also surface. All this input is helpful in painting the departed's life story and can be especially moving to the family and friends.
Imorial.com has proven to be a place where people share their grief with others in the same situation. The site hosts several groups that help each other with the grieving process.
In addition to the grieving groups, users can also create their own group of people connected by the departed. When the memorial is created, send a friendly notice to family members and friends that might be interested in visiting the site. Then, watch how the word of the memorial spreads. Visit often because every tribute expresses an emotional experience that will keep the departed's life story alive.
Every Imorial.com memorial is unique. Users may customize the memorial with a choice of themes. The real personality in every memorial comes from tributes and expressions of fond remembrances. The process is a permanent tribute to the departed but it is also a place where survivors meet to remember the lost one.
- Imorial Helps the Bereaved by Providing Free Online Memorials of Loved Ones
- Memory of Lost Loved Ones
- Create a Free Online Memorial
- Building Memories with imorial
- imorial: Where Life is Celebrated
- Healing From Grief
- Online Memorial Helps with Grief
- How to Write a Memorial Poem
- Memorial Poem by Emily Dickinson
- Memorial Poem by Judith Pordon
- Memorial Poem by Robert-Frost
- How to Write a Eulogy
- How to Write an Orbituary
- Why Choose Imorial?
- Writing a Tribute
- Writing a Special Obituary
- How to Create an Online Memorial
- Coping With Grief
- Crafting an Online Memorial
- Create an Everlasting Online Memorial
- Selecting Music for a Funeral
- Selecting Flowers for a Funeral
- Selecting a Funeral Poem
- How to Choose Funeral Readings
- Imorial now links online memorials to physical locations with QR codes
- How to Choose a Funeral Home
- Funeral Programs: The Memorial Service Bulletin
- Understanding the Cremation Process
- Choosing a Casket
- Choosing a Grave Marker
- Obituaries and Death Notices
- Funeral Checklist